Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

21 March 2013

Crossing over the street


My brother Chuck and I spent last Saturday afternoon wandering around the Denver Art Museum. It's a good place to while away a chilly day. The new wing of the museum is across the street from the older structure. The only way to get from one to the other while inside the building is via this hallway that passes over 13th Street. Pretty cool.  By the way that's Chuck in the black leather jacket.  And I'm pretty sure that's Santa Claus in the background, just beyond the girl in the red shirt and grey sweater ;^)

3 comments:

krisz fu said...

Everything is shiny and clean!

Randy said...

I just took a photo of the outside in February. I wondered what the interior looked like.

Pierre BOYER said...

Best regards from Paris...

Pierre