Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

07 January 2014

Emily


I was on a coffee run downtown when I spied this fashionable girl and convinced her to let me take her picture. Her name is Emily, and she owns a tattoo shop downtown. I must confess, I'd seen Emily from a distance some time ago, but didn't have a decent camera on me at the time or I would have asked her for a picture then because she looked so cool. I'd been hoping to see her again ever since and I knew I wouldn't be disappointed the next time I spied her! I just knew that, even from the fleeting glimpse I'd caught of her over a year ago, she's the kind of girl who looks stylish every day of the week -- and I was right. She looks great! Check out the boldly patterned oversize sweater, the floppy hat and the effortless mix of jewelry. And of course, the tattoos! I'm not necessarily a big fan of tattoos because I see the same ones over and over again it seems, but Emily's body art is unique and original. She wears it all very well!

Emily, you look great! Thanks for letting me put you on the blog!

6 comments:

mo said...

A very stylish gal. The whole outfit really works.

Stefan Jansson said...

Wow, and she has a nice smile, I wonder how many tattoos she has.

Chrissy Brand said...

Lovely photo and blog post in so many ways!

Randy said...

Love that hat.

Kris said...

Lovely aura from her , and smile :)
I spotted a similar sweater at the second hand shop, hmm..perhaps I should get it ..

William Kendall said...

On her, the tattoos work. And she's got a gorgeous smile.