Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

30 November 2014

Sunday Style!

Today's Sunday Style features clothing from Bang Bang, located at 127 N. Tejon Street. I've never explored this boutique before. It's so cool! If you like edgy, trendy clothing with a rock and roll or a rockabilly edge, THIS IS YOUR STORE. Not everything in the store has that look, though -- a lot of it is just very unique, stylish and cool (like the draped sweater that buckles at the shoulder in the picture below). Lots of great accessories, especially shoes and purses. There's a ton of killer designer jeans, too. They don't just have clothes for women, though -- they also carry equally cool men's fashions. And the owners, Paula and Athan, are incredibly nice and helpful. We had a lot of fun picking out three outfits for Samantha to model. I can't wait to go back there and shop for myself!
I love this sweater!
Bang Bang also carries trendy outerwear. This coat is awesome.
This leopard print cocktail dress with a ruffled, high-necked blouse worn over it is, I think, the clearest expression of Bang Bang's style message. So rock and roll! And I want that purse! (I will go back and buy it!)

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Samantha's quite stylish... and she has a gorgeous smile!

Randy said...

Love that first shot. Nothing like a pair of red shoes in the sun for that perfect pop of color.

Tamera said...

I agree, those red shoes really stand out in the sunshine!