Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

14 December 2014

Sunday Style!


This week's Sunday Style features clothing from Barracuda Bazaar Boutique, one of my favorite stores in Old Colorado City. They always have the cutest trendy stuff, and right now they've got a ton of great party dresses and separates for the holidays. They also have the best jewelry!  (One of my all-time favorite necklaces is from this store. I wear it constantly.) And for those who think shopping at these little boutiques is too expensive, I'm here to tell you that Barracuda Bazaar is very reasonably priced. It's a lot of bang for the buck in the style department. Here are three fantastic Barracuda Bazaar looks on model Kiersten, all of them holiday party-ready!

This chiffon blouse is the palest shade of puce and features a delicately beaded neckline. Pairing it with a glittery envelope clutch and vegan leather pants is genius. And the blouse is so pretty, all we needed was a bracelet to accessorize the look.
It also has a gorgeous view from the back.
I want this shift dress! It's all about the pattern and the simple silhouette. Chic!
Barracuda Bazaar has a lot of unique (and reasonably priced) jewelry. I am definitely going back to buy these earrings. They're so cool.
Need something to wear for the company Christmas party? How about New Year's Eve? THIS IS THE DRESS! It's super chic and flattering. What a great party dress!
One more look at this fabulous black and gold party dress. I love it!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

Kiersten's an ideal choice as a model!

Birdman said...

I'll side with WK on this one. That last shot is a stunner. It sells the dress for sure.

Randy said...

That first dress is awesome.