Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 April 2015

Being a tourist in my own city


Last week we had a dreary, snowy day followed by a nice and sunny day. The Garden of the Gods with a mantle of snow makes for great sightseeing on a bright day, so I went by and snapped a few pictures for you. Even though it was the middle of the week in the middle of April, there were lots of people out and about, enjoying the scenery. I guess I'm not the only person who appreciates the Garden of the Gods the day after a storm!
The birds also appreciated the sunshine.
Can you spot the two hikers in this shot?

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

I think I could never tire of such a place!

Helen Vanderbeek said...

Stunning! I love red rock.

Halcyon said...

I can't believe you had snow. :(
The red rocks look so pretty against the blue sky.

Tamera said...

Halcyon we usually get snow up until May. It's crazy, I know! The joys of living at 6,000 feet :^)

Randy said...

Looks like a great place to explore.