Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

26 February 2017

Sunday Style!


I was at the supermarket behind my photography studio on Valentine's Day, waiting in line to purchase groceries, when I noticed this lady in a great looking outfit behind me. We got to chatting and I noticed right away that she had a strong British accent, and it turns out she's from a city in England that several of my favorite bands happen to be from, which of course led to a conversation about music. But really, I had to get some pictures of her before I let her go, because she looked so cool! Her name is Lisa and she works with homeless veterans, which makes her even more cool in my eyes. Check out her boots and two-tone hair! And I love the outfit choice of head-to-toe grey offset with berry red. It makes her blue eyes look even more striking. Thanks for letting me take your picture, Lisa! Great conversation too!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Lisa really stands out well!