Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

21 May 2017

Sunday Style!


This is Mitzi, stylist and colorist extraordinaire at the salon where my friend Marian works (you may remember Marian from THIS post). Mitzi, to me, is an everyday heroine, and by that I mean she's stylish and on trend, not shocking or eccentric, and looks totally pulled together. Anyone who consistently looks this great while working on their feet all day gets my undying respect! I literally captured her in the middle of a haircut and asked her to come outside for a minute and pose for me. She looked great!

Other than her outfit, another thing I love about Mitzi is her confidence. I just asked her to lean against the wall while I fiddled with my camera for a moment, and when I looked up she had naturally taken this relaxed, self-assured pose without any direction from me whatsoever. Fantastic! Thanks for the pictures, Mitzi!


The boots fit, and I mean that literally. They're not too loose and floppy around Mitzi's calves, and they're not too tall either. Those are the two biggest mistakes that women make when they're buying a pair of boots.. They shouldn't just fit your feet, they should also fit your legs and height, or you run the risk of looking like one of the Three Musketeers (or a pirate arrr).

Great hair and a confident smile! And the blue is such a flattering color on her. Mitzi looks great!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

She's very photogenic!