Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

28 May 2017

Sunday Style!


This is my client Alicia, who was all dressed up when she and her husband Ross came to pick up their wedding album from me a few days ago. Alicia and Ross got married a few months ago, blending two families together -- between them, they have eight kiddos! The youngest two were graduating from kindergarten on the day I took these pictures, which is why Alicia was so smartly dressed (as was Ross). She's enviably tall and long waisted, so a simple, body skimming dress in a snazzy print works great on her. And what a good looking pair of Frye boots! (I'm a little jealous of those boots, to tell you the truth.) Alicia, you were the best dressed mom in the class! Thanks for the pictures!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

She's very stylish.