Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

20 February 2018

Colorific luchador masks


Pat took this photo of Mexican luchador (wrestler) masks in Manitou Springs on the main drag there during a Christmas shopping errand in December. It's been languishing on my hard drive for a couple of months, and today was so dreary and freezing, I thought it was a good time to post it. The bright colors are such a nice pick-me-up. Great shot, Pat!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Very colourful, as you expect!