Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

02 January 2009

Let's get this party started!


It's a new year and I want to kick it off with this rather awesome photo taken by my boyfriend Pat. I gave him a digital camera for Christmas because I want him to contribute to this blog. Pat works in the television news industry as a photog (meaning he goes around and shoots news stories all day for the evening broadcast), so it shouldn't surprise you that he has a natural talent with a camera and a really great eye.

Pat was on a story Wednesday evening about a big arson trial that's going on in town right now, and he took a moment to snap this image right by the county courthouse at the golden hour. Here he's standing on the corner of Tejon and Vermijo and looking south.

Great shot Pat!

2 comments:

Lois said...

I agree--it's a great shot!

San Diego Farmgirl said...

Well, no wonder you two have been together so long - you both see the world through the same artistic lens!

For some reason this photo reminds me of taking a smoke break at a downtown dive bar during the winter. Hurry up and smoke that thing, it's cold out and we're up next on the pool table! :o)

Happy New Year!