Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 January 2009

Pat's Christmas present



Pat's very specific about the things he wants for Christmas -- he always gives me an itemized list. So I took a real chance buying him this Nikon camera before the official list was presented to me! I had a feeling he'd appreciate it though, and he really did. It's his favorite new toy! Take a look at the previous two blog posts and tell me I didn't get him just the right gift!



I took this photo on December 28th while we were out to dinner. He never leaves home without that little camera now. I love it!

2 comments:

San Diego Farmgirl said...

You guys sound like such a great couple. I'd be pretty stressed out buying a camera for a pro photog, but looks like you nailed it! Being a photog yourself helped quite a bit during the selection process, I'd imagine. Looking forward to a full year of photos from one of my favorite places on Earth!

Unknown said...

Is he going to catch the photo blogging bug now? Nikon's a good make, so he should take some good photos.