Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

17 August 2009

Guest blogger Nick Palliser


It's Monday again, and that means another guest blogger! Today's contribution came from the very talented Nick Palliser of Draig Photography, located in Houston, Texas. This is Salisbury Cathedral in Salisbury, Wiltshire, UK, very near where Nick grew up (he may live in Texas, but Nick's a Brit!).

In his words: "I actually attended school only 100 feet from it. It contains the oldest working clock, circa AD 1386, and has one of the only four surviving copies of the Magna Carta."

I think it's amazingly cool that he grew up surrounded by such a rich history. Thanks for letting me use this great photo on the blog, Nick!

2 comments:

Lois said...

It's breathtaking! I would love to go inside and see what it looks like.

Hilda said...

Please thank Nick for us too. It's a gorgeous building and a magnificent photo!