Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 August 2009

New lens!


Just testing out a new lens that I bought last week (Nikkor 80-200 f:2.8). Pretty sharp, eh? I like it! This photo was taken in front of our house; these cosmos live in the gravel median at the edge of our yard, next to the street. They're so cute and cheerful that Pat couldn't bring himself to weed them out. I'm glad he didn't -- they make a nice subject.

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Yowza! That's some new lens! But it wouldn't work nearly as well without the wonderful photographer holding it up :=)

Les Barr said...

That must be a great Lens to have. Just what kind of Photography equipment do you have knowing that your a Wedding Photographer? If you take a look-see at my Blog you will see what kind of equipment that I use. It's not all that expensive, but it works well for me.

Les