Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

27 February 2010

The Pikes Peak Derby Dames!


Tonight Pat and I, our brothers Chuck and Gene, and our friend Joe all went to the roller derby at the City Aud. Man, it was a blast! I shot a wedding yesterday, and after all those hours of schlepping around heavy cameras and gear I was not motivated to bring a real camera rig tonight. Chuck thought to bring his camera though, and soon surrendered it to me. Alas, the lens on it was extremely inferior so I got some blurry, smeary pictures for sure! (Chuck you need to ditch that lens pronto!) Even so, I'm happy enough with a couple of them to share them here. Tonight's bout (billed as the White Trash Rematch) was between the Double Wide Darlin's and the Barefoot Brawlers. The Double Wides won, and it was super exciting! Here's a quick shot of some of the Double Wides watching the bout from the bench.

Next time I promise to bring some professional gear and get some really hot shots!

2 comments:

Lois said...

Love their names!

Louis la Vache said...

What a hoot!