Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 March 2010

Untitled


I've been away from the blog for a few days! Actually I spent Friday, Saturday and Sunday in Vail, helping my friend Charlotte shoot a wedding. Driving there on Friday, we faced some fairly bad weather and iffy road conditions. Mostly it was poor visibility, snow, slush and ice, so the drive took quite a bit longer than it would have in good weather. When we got to our hotel, I noticed that one of the rear tires had the oddest, star-shaped ice pattern stuck to its hub. I had to get a picture of it!

4 comments:

Ben Nakagawa said...

I never seen such thing. It's very wired but it must be a very cold to develop such thing. I hope it's not damaging the bulb stem.

Birdman said...

Like life... simple yet complex!

Lois said...

Cool shot Tamera! My son's wedding was this past Saturday and it was beautiful. I posted a few pics today, but they aren't very professional. Most were taken by friends who aren't used to my camera. I can't wait to see the professional shots!

Clytie said...

Amazing ice pattern! A tire star! I'm so glad you noticed it.