Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

28 October 2010

Mueller State Park


Here's a pretty sunset I captured at the end of last month when my friend Stacey visited from Tennessee. Stacey's a photographer too, and she flew out here to do engagement portraits for some Denver clients. The clients requested Mueller State Park, on the west side of Pikes Peak, for their location. I've driven past it countless times but had never been inside until now. It's so pretty! Lots of paved roads and camping areas, and also lots of wilderness and trails. And wonderful views! Just spending an afternoon there made me miss the fun of camping. It's been so long since I've had the pleasure.

I took this photo just as we were leaving. I can't resist a gorgeous sunset! Colorado is so beautiful!

2 comments:

Clytie said...

Heavy sigh. Yep, I soooooo miss Colorado sometimes!

jelly beans said...

love this photo! what a remarkable sunset!

greetings from Barcelona.

http://kammyjey.blogspot.com/