Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

04 October 2012

Untitled


A pretty picture of Fountain Creek, which runs west to east through Manitou Springs and into Colorado Springs. I captured this photo on the west edge of Manitou on Saturday afternoon. This is my favorite time of year. How about you? What's your favorite season?

4 comments:

Hilda said...

My brother in Toronto has begun posting fall photos and if we had four seasons like you up there, I think it would be my favorite too. Here, I'll take the few weeks of (normally) cool, dry weather between Christmas and New Year.

Adventures of Alex and Emily said...

Oooh, this picture gives me the goosebumps, it is so pretty. Captures the season so well! Fall is most definitely my favorite time of the year! When I lived in Iowa and Colorado (and now Germany) the leaves are usually at their peak colors on my birthday. It's such a wonderful gift!

Randy said...

What a wonderful spot. Nice color in this one.

Monica said...

This must be close to heaven, right? Lovely picture - as usual! Fall is my favorite season. Love its colors, fresh air, holidays (and hand knits inspired by the season...)