Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

03 November 2012

Untitled


The tide is turning. There are more leaves on the ground than on the trees now, I'm afraid. But the grass is still green and we've been enjoying mild, sunny days. I'll take it while I can get it.

4 comments:

Lois said...

Nice contrast between the leaves and the green grass. We are finally getting some cooler weather here in north Florida!

Randy said...

I agree, that is a nice contrast.

Hilda said...

You make it look so pretty! I'd hate to be the one raking this though. ;P

Tamera said...

Hilda you should see our backyard -- the leaves are ankle-deep and you can't even see the grass! Thank goodness Pat is in charge of raking in this household!