Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

21 November 2013

The waiting is the hardest part


It's getting to be that time of year again! You know, when going to mail a package might take a little longer than usual. Best to go to the Post Office armed with a little extra time and patience. My sweetie Pat is a mailman, so I know from personal experience how insanely hectic this time of year is for those guys. Be nice to your mail carrier, he or she is working harder than ever for you these days!

5 comments:

William Kendall said...

My dad spent the better part of his working life til retirement as a mailman. Decembers were always hectic.

Tamera said...

And cold! It's snowing today and all I do is worry that Pat is warm enough :^(

Chattahoochee Valley Daily said...

My BFF for life works for the postal service.

Randy said...

I say order online instead of waiting in line.

Kris said...

:) and the weather they have to endured!
ps our mail (wo)men still use the bicycles!