Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 January 2014

Wishful thinking


A couple of local artist Chris Weed's giant sunflowers in the median of Cascade Boulevard just south of Pikes Peak Avenue. It was a rather grey and gloomy day to be taking pictures of summertime flowers, but since I found myself in the middle of the median with a camera in my hand, well, why not?

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

The colours do quite nicely on a grey day, I think. I like these sculptures.

Halcyon said...

Some of the trees around here have started to bloom. It has been rather warm and I think they are confused that it's spring already!

Tamera said...

So soon?!? We won't see green until May. Sigh. This is always the "long haul" part of winter at 6,000 feet.