Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

16 January 2014

Yes, but tell me how you REALLY feel


Another image from my archives that I rediscovered just now. This photo, taken on December 22, 2009, reminded me so much of the one I blogged just a few days ago that I couldn't resist posting it -- mainly because the vehicles are very similar, yet the sentiments couldn't be more opposite. What do you think would happen if we locked these two drivers in a room together and made them talk it out?

7 comments:

Mr T said...

They have the fish in common. I guess it must be a broad church. I'm more with this guy.....except for the fish.

Tamera said...

I think the fish on this car says "Buddha" on it, so it's not meant as a Christian thing.

Tamera said...

@williamkendall I have a feeling that only one of them would be armed.

Randy said...

I can see a few but not this many.

Billy Blue Eyes said...

Could be interesting but I really think he needs a Darwin fish

Nancy's Notes said...

Would not be pretty!
I'm so happy I found your blog, your photographs are absolutely stunning! I'll be back!
Nancy

Tamera said...

Thanks Nancy! I look forward to it! Tamera :^)