Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 December 2014

Give this man a hand (and a leg)


I see this old Ford Model A around town all the time, and I've blogged about it before (HERE). I always think it makes for a great picture, but I rarely have my camera handy when this guy happens to drive by! The other day, however, I ended up stopped behind him at the intersection of San Miguel and Hancock, and luckily I had a camera there with me. I love this guy's sense of humor and the fact that he drives this old beauty as much as possible. He inspires me to drive my own vintage car, which (alas) sits in my garage most of the time. I think the next sunny day we have, I'll take her out for a spin. Maybe I'll run into this guy again!

3 comments:

from Madrid said...

It's certainly someone who likes to draw people's attention.

Tomás.

William Kendall said...

Now that's funny!

Randy said...

That is too funny.