Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 December 2017

Skywatch Friday


Today is the first of the month, which means it's Theme Day for City Daily Photo bloggers. The theme is gift, but since I don't have a photo for the theme, I guess I'll just participate in Skywatch Friday instead. I took this picture a few days ago in the Garden of the Gods. Pat and I were just cruising through, and I asked him to stop the car when I saw these climbers high up on one of the rocks.

For more Skywatch Friday pictures from bloggers everywhere, click HERE, and for some awesome Theme Day pictures, click HERE. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

William Kendall said...

Being up there would be a gift!

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Great capture. I hope they are tethered somehow!!

Powell River Books said...

I love cliffs and rocks. We live right next to a massive granite cliff. It takes four flights of stairs to get to my potato patch near the top. - Margy

Tamera said...

Margy, how cool! That would be great exercise for certain!

Tamera said...

William, not for me! I'm afraid of heights! Then again maybe I should consider it a gift that they didn't plunge to their deaths before my eyes. Ha ha. Spare Parts and Pics, they did have ropes (thank goodness)!

Tamera

Linda said...

I have a body-fear of heights. By that I mean I love heights but my knees start knocking. I find it impossible to step off a ladder onto a roof because I cannot control my legs.

Tamera said...

I totally understand, Linda!!!

Lady Fi said...

Wow - amazing!

Photos by Stan said...

Makes me dizzy looking up at them.