Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

12 October 2018

A beach in Colorado Springs


We may be in the mountains, but we do have a "beach," or what passes for one. It's at the Cheyenne Mountain Resort and it even has sand! I was there a little over a week ago, location scouting with a client who wanted to choose just the right setting to propose to his sweetheart. This was the spot! I took this picture just as the sun was about to dip behind the foothills. A couple of days later, I hid behind a boat shed and snapped away while he got down on bended knee, and I'm happy to report that she said yes! I plan to share a few of those pictures in a day or two on my Facebook business page, and when that happens I'll link to it on this blog.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

What a beautiful setting!