Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

14 October 2018

Sunday Style!


I had to run to the grocery store yesterday, and as I was going in, this smartly dressed person caught my eye. Who goes grocery shopping looking this snazzy? Becky does! She told me that she's a hair stylist, and when I asked her if she always looks so put together, she said yes. And even though she said she's in the middle of moving to a new place and felt like she looked bedraggled, she was the best dressed person at Safeway. I think her coat is fantastic -- it's very flattering, it fits perfectly, and it's a silhouette that never goes out of style. Her boots and purse are also on point and season appropriate. Great hair color, too, which goes without saying! Becky, thanks for letting this random stranger take your picture, you made my day with your big smile and snappy style!

2 comments:

Kate said...


Great photos of a smiling, lovely model. Great coat too!

William Kendall said...

She certainly does fit the season.