Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 December 2018

Crime scene


Today I had to run to Barnes and Noble by the Citadel Mall to pick up a book. As I was driving past the mall, I noticed TV news crews on my right and lots of police cars and yellow crime scene tape to my left. There weren't just a few police cars, there were a lot of police cars. It looked like they were wrapping things up. Indeed, after I got my book I drove back the same way and the crime scene tape was gone, and there were only five police vehicles left. Obviously something bad had happened, so I looked it up when I got home. Sure enough, there had been a shooting. I guess two guys are in the hospital and the shooter got away. Sigh. It's Christmas time, people. Let's be good to each, okay?

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

It can be a mad, mad world.