Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

23 June 2019

Sunday Style!


Sorry for the late post! I feel like I've gotten into the habit of posting far too late in the day (or night, more like) these last few months. I will endeavor to do better!

Anyway, here are some cool boots! I was grocery shopping the other day, and in the produce section I came across this woman with funky style and great footwear, so naturally I asked her for a photo. She told me she got them at Nordstrom, which is practically the only store where she can find shoes because she wears a large size. It's true, Nordstrom does in fact carry shoes in a good size range. If you're a woman who has larger feet and has trouble finding shoes, I would also suggest Podiatryst Shoe Salon on Tejon Street. It's owned by a very old friend of mine, Alex, and carries sizes up to I believe 13! I always think it's better to buy shoes in person rather than online, because you just never know if they're going to fit until you get them on your feet. Check out Podiatryst, Alex has the funnest shoes!

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

Those certainly are eye catching.