Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 June 2019

The Dutch Bakery


Much to my sorrow, Montague's Parlor has recently closed its doors. It had been my favorite go-to spot when I was craving a decadent dessert and I will miss their delicious coconut cake! The last time my mom and I went to lunch, without Montague's as an option for dessert we stopped into Boonzaaijer's instead (a.k.a. The Dutch Bakery), and I was seduced by their key lime pie. It was delicious! The Dutch Bakery may not have the ambiance of Montague's, but it does have delicious desserts, so I'm happy!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Those look delicious!

JudithK said...

Oh what a great photo of food. I'm going to go get a piece of chocolate right now, though I'd prefer key lime pie, but I don't have it....