Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

14 August 2019

Garden Love


Pat and I were in the neighborhood of Bear Creek Regional Park this evening, so we stopped by the the Charmaine Nymann Community Garden to see how it was coming along this summer. This is a place where you can pay a small fee for a plot and grow veggies and flowers to your heart's content, and as you can see, many gardeners do just that! It was getting dark out but there were still a few gardeners about, tending to their crops big and small. These are people who probably work all day, then go home and cook dinner, then come to the park to get in their "me time" among the plants (can you see the woman watering her tomatoes in the distance?). Aaaaah! As a gardener, I can relate! It's not a chore, it's relaxing and rewarding.

I took a few more pictures and I'll share them tomorrow. Cheers!

1 comment: