Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

20 November 2019

Bananacat


What a fun mural! It's called Bananacat by local artist Cymon Padilla and you can find it downtown, on the side of the building that houses The Perk. As I was trying to get a shot of it, a couple of pedestrians passed in front of my camera. I always think it's funny how people deal with a photographer who's clearly trying to take a picture. Some will politely wait until I've gotten my shot, others will dash through my frame. (The same thing happened to me in THIS blog post from earlier in the year.) I kind of like the young woman who walked through and smiled at me, but I couldn't really choose a favorite for today's blog post. I guess I'll just share three variations on the theme. Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

The last is my favourite.

JudithK said...

Well, yes. The smiling intruder....and it's nice composition wise as well.