Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

05 April 2020

Sunday Style!


I was so happy to find a Sunday Style subject for this week! With everyone hunkered down at home, it's been a challenge. I was on the hunt for rubbing alcohol on Tuesday, and not only did I find some at Walgreen's (score!), I found this fabulous hairdo too! This is Zion, and I am amazed by her braids. I don't know how much of it is her own hair and how much of it is exensions, but regardless, she looks very striking and I can appreciate how much time, work and money go into maintaining braids like these. Thanks for the pictures, Zion!

3 comments:

William Kendall said...

She's quite photogenic.

JudithK said...

Whoa. That is GREAT hair. Wow. Thanks. Nice to see as I'm not getting out much.

Karl said...

Wow !