Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

06 April 2020

How Is Everyone Doing Out There?


I posed this question to my Facebook friends today, and I would also love to hear from you, dear readers, to let me know how you're coping with our strange new reality. I sincerely hope that every single one of you is staying healthy! Leave a comment on this post, please, if you'd like to share.

As for me, I've been spending my time reading, starting seeds for my veggie garden, and sewing, lots of sewing! And I'm excited to start volunteering for Silver Key in a couple of days. Might as well make myself useful! How are you doing? Are you able to work from home, or are you at loose ends now, like me? I'm job hunting, since my photography business has ground to a standstill. I have a good attitude about that, though -- I'm sure I'll be doing fine again soon, and so will you. We're all in this together.

4 comments:

JudithK said...

Glad you are OK! I am old, and so going through my 3rd week of not going out much isn't really a HUGE change. I wish I could remember the name of that book I recommended to you last fall, or sometime...about the woman who rode horseback from Denver to Colorado Springs back in the 1880's. She was English. Anyway, that would be a great one to have at hand.
Being able to enjoy reading is a boon in these times. Stay safe.And thanks for posting.

Tamera said...

Judith, thank you for always reading my blog! I'll see if I can find that comment about the book. I'll have to brain on it and try and remember what post it was you commented on.

Hope you are doing okay, stay safe and enjoy your extra reading time! Tamera

William Kendall said...

I'm working, and home when I'm not. I am having a depressive time at present.

Tamera said...

Aw, William, I'm sorry this is causing any kind of depression! I think it's kind of affecting all of us in that way, to some degree. Here's to brighter skies for you!