Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

07 June 2020

Sunday Style!


If this young woman looks familiar, it's because she was last week's Sunday Style subject too! That's a first -- I never have the same person for two weeks running. She's a barista at Starbucks. Last week I featured her because she was wearing mismatched eyeliner; red on one eye and blue on the other. This week I'm featuring her because she went whole hog and wore quite artistic mismatched full eye makeup, and I always appreciate anyone who dares to be different! She did a good job of it, too. I remember doing the exact same mismatched eye makeup thing in the early/mid 1980s, sans rhinestones. I suppose most fashion trends end up getting recycled at one point or another. Anyway, I thought she looked cute and definitely worthy of being on the blog again.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

An excellent choice.

JudithK said...

Oh. What finger dexterity to make that happen. Great.