Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 April 2021

Garden of the Gods in Miniature


My friend Liz lives near the Painted Rocks Campground, north of Woodland Park. She's been telling me about it for months but I've never been able to find it. Finally I just asked her for directions, and it turned out to be laughably easy to locate. Very pretty place and I can't wait to explore it more (this is just a sampling). Do these pretty rock formations remind you of another place?

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Garden of the Gods came to mind instantly.

JudithK said...

Geez. I love geology and suppose I will have to look some things up to see how these outliers have come to be....Garden of the Gods has these things all clumped together!!