Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 April 2021

Which Way?

Pat and I went for a long drive in the mountains last week. First we wanted to check out the Painted Rocks Campground in the Pike National Forest, north of Woodland Park. After you drive past the rock formations (I'll show you those tomorrow), you find yourself in a neighborhood of sorts, but the homes are on large lots and most aren't visible from the road because of all the trees. What a beautiful, secluded place to live, even if it does require you to have a reliable 4x4 and you may still get snowed in from time to time! Here's a sign post pointing the way to all the neighbors' homes. You can't go any farther than this -- it's all private roads, and strangers aren't welcome.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

That looks like it has been there a long time.

JudithK said...

Good! You got out for an expedition.