Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

19 April 2021

Untitled

I got my second Covid shot today and am feeling a little under the weather, but I planned for this possibility and have a number of pictures ready to go for the entire week, starting with this nice shot of some giant rock formation or other in the Garden of the Gods. I have no idea what this one's called, but I think it's blogworthy.

Have you had your vaccine(s) yet? The side effects for me have included extreme fatigue, generally feeling lousy and wimpy, and headache. Little spells of feverishness and chills have been coming and going. I spent almost the entire day in bed (hence the late hour of this post, which I am sneakily backdating because it's after midnight and technically now the 20th, not the 19th), and no doubt tomorrow will be more of the same, but I'm sure I'll feel fine in a day or two. Anything's better than being on a respirator. I'm excited to have some level of immunity and very much looking forward to getting back to normal!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

I don't expect to be fully vaccinated before the end of the summer.



JudithK said...

Oh yes. I had fever with the second shot, but only for a day or so and it never got above 101. But even that can make a person feel like crap. But I am so glad I had the second shot. All done now, and it's been a month or more. Hope you feel better soon. I am glad you are on the down side of the experience....and that you've got some immunity!! Wouldn't want to lose you to this nasty bug.