Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

08 May 2021

Ansel Adams, Step Aside

Just kidding! I don't think I'm ready to take up wall space at the Met quite yet, but I have to admit that I like this dramatic photo I took of the Collegiate Peaks last weekend.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

Quite a grand view!

Rockinon said...

Ansel would have loved the challenge of capturing this scene with his zone system. You did a good job. Watch out Mr. Adams.

JudithK said...

Oh, very nice. I remember seeing those mountains and their names as we drove down from somewhere (long time ago) and just being overwhelmed by them. You did a good job. And now I know they're called the collegiate peaks. Makes sense. I sort of noticed it at the time..but didn't have a framework ready for me....

Tamera said...

Judith yes, some of them have Ivy League names like Yale, Princeton, etc. It's a gorgeous mountain range!