Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 May 2021

Untitled


I last posted about the Lakewood Heritage Center in Belmar Park in June of 2017. It was a much gloomier, wetter day on Sunday and I appreciated that not many people were about. I was there for a photo shoot, and though the day was grey, the light was soft and flattering, so it worked to my advantage. Here's the Estes Motel sign. This was just a shot to test the light, but I might as well share it on the blog, especially since this damp weather has made it challenging for me to get out and take any pictures lately.

3 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Always good with a challenge every now and then.

JudithK said...

Retro for sure, and I can't tell from the photo what challenges you were facing in taking it...

William Kendall said...

Quite a throwback.