Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

24 June 2021

A Humorous Headstone

Gotta love dead people with a sense of humor! (Okay, I guess Steve is still among us, but still.) What a fun surprise to come across this in Fairview Cemetery.

4 comments:

William Kendall said...

That'll make everyone but the credit companies smile.

Pat said...

Haha. I have been thinking of what I would put as an epitaph on my gravestone, if I indeed do. Would be humorous of course.

The Grammar Queen in me says that this one should read" "Here lie...." not "lies," since there's a plural subject.... ;)

Stefan Jansson said...

That is a bit different.

Tamera said...

Pat that grammatical gaffe is making me crazy, too. But it's carved in stone, so I guess they'll just have to go hand and hand into eternity with a glaring grammatical error on their headstone! LOL!