Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

01 December 2021

Photogenic Picnic

 

What is this lady doing, you ask? Actually, I asked! It turns out that she was in the middle of dismantling a romantic picnic. Did you know that styled picnics are a thing now? Yes, people actually pay professionals to stage a picturesque outdoor feast, and often there's some kind of photo shoot involved. That was the case here; just a few yards away a happy couple were posing for their wedding pictures. Presumably a few snaps of them having lunch with a view were also taken. It was certainly a beautiful day for it.

If you're curious to see what this photogenic repast looked like (sans happy couple), the picnic proprietress posted a photo of it to her Instagram HERE.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

That's a first for me, but not surprising.