Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

11 January 2022

The Living Room

I love the idea of this store! And what a clever name, since they sell only houseplants. I've heard that since the pandemic began, houseplants have become a huge hobby, especially among millenials. As for me, although I'm a good gardener outdoors, funnily enough I'm terrible with houseplants. I have exactly four of them, three of which I've had for decades, believe it or not. The fourth one was a fairly recent wedding favor that grew from a little bitty thing to a rather gangly larger plant that quite truthfully I'm not crazy about. But all the other many houseplants I've tried to grow over the years have died. I guess the four survivors are just stubborn or hard to kill (three are succulents, that seems to be the best choice for me since they're apparently indestructible). I'll have to check out the Living Room because no doubt they have a ton of expertise in addition to their plenitude of plants.

1 comment:

William Kendall said...

I am hopeless with houseplants.