Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

22 September 2022

Melancholia

Today was grey and rainy, so I thought it would be appropriate to share these photos that I took on July 29th, a similar day in Green Mountain Falls. I never noticed before but there are a handful of memorial plaques around the pond. I think this is a nice idea. Instead of going to the graveyard to commune with your dearly departed loved one, you can go to this pretty, serene spot.

Gone, but not forgotten. This young woman died far too soon, and though it was years ago, clearly someone still cares enough to put flowers here for her.

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

A fine idea, a nice setting it is.

William Kendall said...

Very peaceful.