Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

09 October 2022

Sunday Style!

I'm back! (Again. These prolonged absences from the blog are getting old.) I took a vacation to Connecticut last month to attend Camp John Waters -- you can google that if you're curious. The way I've  been explaining it to people is that it's kind of a kooky, over the top summer camp for grownups. If you know who John Waters is, you can just imagine the shenanigans. Anyway, all kinds of fun people go to Camp John Waters, most (or all) of them completely free spirits. I chatted with this fun attendee as everyone was leaving at the end of it all. I think she said her name was Nicole and that she lives in Brooklyn. I had been admiring her style all weekend, so I was glad that I got a minute to chat with her and get a couple of snapshots before everyone went their separate ways.


2 comments:

Jack said...

Well, I can't decide if I am more surprised or impressed. Didn't have you down as a John Waters groupie. Bet it was colorful.

Tamera said...

@Jack it was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!! What an absolutely crazy weekend! I can't wait to go again. I actually got to meet John Waters and Debbie Harry, which was the thrill of a lifetime. I love John Waters films, but I love Blondie even more. I had a blast!