Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

10 January 2023

Explosive Subject Matter

Last week this garage in Knob Hill somehow had an explosion that developed into rather a dramatic structure fire. It's right next to Fargo's, too. Yikes! Thankfully no one was injured or killed. I guess there was a large plume of black smoke that filled the air, and several fire trucks were deployed to battle the blaze. I swear I drove right past this intersection twice that afternoon and noticed nothing. Apparently I'm oblivious. Ha!

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

Looks like some scorch marks there.

JudithK said...

I don't see anything when I'm driving either....especially around town. I'm better at it out in the countryside. But people are always telling me about new places that have opened up and I've driven right past them and never even noticed. Ah well, at least I'm watching the traffic. A must by an old woman.