Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

18 May 2023

Untitled

I didn't have any new work to show you today, so here's Cheyenne Cañon last month. I'm sick and spent the entire day zonked out on drugs. It felt good to sleep so much, but obviously no one likes being sick. And besides, today was utterly dreary and rainy and wouldn't have been any good for picture taking anyway. Tomorrow I will hopefully be feeling a little better and maybe the weather will cooperate, too. If not, I'm sure I've got plenty of old stuff in the archives to share.

2 comments:

William Kendall said...

A beautiful shot.

I came down with what's been the worst cold I ever had in early April, and it still feels like I'm dealing with the aftermath.

JudithK said...

Hope you feel better soon. Meanwhile, hunker down and look on it as a time away, to lay low and heal and rest. Rain outside is a lovely sound, just telling you to sleep and laze and take it easy.