Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

07 July 2023

Perry Park

Today I photographed a wedding at a private residence in Perry Park. It's north of Monument but south of Castle Rock, and part of Larkspur. A very pretty place to live! When I was in college I had a good friend who grew up in Perry Park. Lucky her. Her parents had quite a nice house there (all the houses in Perry Park are custom built and on large, wooded lots or ranchland). I often liked to drive up and spend the night or even the weekend.

This wedding was all around perfect in my estimation. As my second shooter and I drove away at the end of the day, I noticed that the homeowners had a pretty little pond at the edge of their property, so I stopped for a snapshot. Ironically I took this photo with my cell phone, even though I had a trunkful of professional camera equipment with me! I was just too pooped to unpack a camera and  lens to take this picture. All the same, I think my cell phone did a good job of it.

1 comment: