Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

11 October 2023

What's the Story Behind This?

On Saturday, my friend JB and I took in the Divine Redeemer Art Walk (Divine Redeemer is the name of the neighborhood, after a church and school that sit smack in the middle of it). I brought my dog Frodo along, and since like all dogs he considers the world his toilet, in short order I found myself carrying a rather malodorous plastic bag around, which I wanted to dispose of as soon as possible. We quickly took ourselves over to Boulder Park so I could deposit the thing in a public trash can. I immediately noticed this picnic table with a fresh, long stemmed rose sitting on it next to an upended water bottle. What the heck? Who abandons such a pretty bloom on a park table like this? What is the story here? Very odd!

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Some sort of emergency.

William Kendall said...

There must be an explanation.