Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

27 December 2023

DeGraff

Here's the DeGraff Building, taken on December 23rd, the Saturday before Christmas. Downtown was hoppin'!

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

One of those days when you could use a tilt-shift lens! Nice architecture.

Tamera said...

@StefanJansson ... Tilt-shift lens = too heavy, and expensive for something that I would only use like once a year! I have no need for one. They are fun, though. I don't mind the distortion as long as the picture isn't askew.