Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

14 March 2024

Burger Break

Last week we stopped into Cy's for lunch. Cy's is the real deal, a 1950s drive-in diner serving burgers, fries, shakes and the like. Not fancy schmancy burgers with bleu cheese and caramelized onions or whatever. Just burgers. I don't think their menu has changed since... ever, I guess! Pat had a burger (naturally) and I had a grilled cheese sandwich. So good! I especially love their french fries. Do you have an authentic drive-in diner left in your city? Cy's is a Colorado Springs institution!

1 comment:

Stefan Jansson said...

We have Vegabaren. The first ever drive-in burger place in Sweden. It has seen a lot of changes over the years I used to stop there at three in the morning on my way home from a night out in Stockholm. I have shown it on the blog many times as I used to go to the annual car meet there.