Welcome to Colorado Springs Daily Photo!


Hi, I'm Tamera, a professional wedding, portrait and boudoir photographer in Colorado Springs. But this blog isn't about my professional work; no, it's a daily love note to my beautiful city, where I've lived for most of my life. I love it here and I hope you enjoy seeing Colorado Springs through my eyes and lens!

*ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE IS COPYRIGHT COLORADO SPRINGS DAILY PHOTO. This is not a stock photography site. Please do not copy, save, "screen grab" or otherwise appropriate or steal any images or text. Reproduction without my written permission is prohibited. Please contact me if you are interested in buying a print.*

15 March 2024

A Foot of Snow

Over the last day and a half it snowed almost non-stop, eventually accumulating a foot of the white stuff in our neighborhood. Other parts of the city got even more than we did. It wasn't really a storm in the sense that the wind was blowing or even large amounts of precipitation at any given point. It was just a gentle snow that didn't let up for over a day. This is the most significant snowfall of not just this winter, but quite a few years, really. We rarely get this much all at one time, at least not here in the city. There's not much you can do about it other than hunker down at home and wait for it to pass.


3 comments:

JudithK said...

A very pleasant snow it sounds like. Hope you are feeling better! If you were out taking photos, I guess you were.....

Stefan Jansson said...

Guess what, the meteorologists are promising the same for Stockholm tonight. Nice Winter portrait.

Tamera said...

@JudithK alas, still sick. I just popped outside to take these pictures, then back into the warm house any my pajamas.